Welcome to the Worldwound
- Aid Another: When an aid another action is taken, the participant with the highest result is considered to be the leader of the action, thus receiving all bonuses from assistance.
- Advancement: Variant Experience Tables will be used for the sake of simplicity and to tie into the point buy rules used for character generation.
- Breath of Life: The spell Breath of Life is now called Cure Deadly Wounds. This allows it to be casted spontaneously as a healing spell.
- Castle Crasher: The Castle Crasher (Fighter archetype) has been added.
- Class Names: Several classes have been renamed for the sake of aesthetics. Barbarians are now Berserkers, Ninjas are now Agents, and Samurai are now Vassals.
- Damage: A variant system for damage will be used, dividing hit points into Strain and Injury.
- Directions: Diagonals are considered to be the same as all other directions for the purpose of movement and determining distances.
- Dying: When a creature is dying, they lose 1d6 hit points every round rather than 1.
- Pandemonium: The oracle mystery Pandemonium has been added.
- Paladins & Antipaladins: Paladins can be of any good alignment. Similarly, Antipaladins can be of any evil alignment.
- Rama Antum: The Rama Antum (Monk archetype) has been added.
- Skill Points: Antipaladins, Clerics, Fighters, Paladins, Sorcerers, and Summoners gain 4 + Int modifier skill points per level rather than 2 + Int modifier. Similarly, Monks gain 6 + Int modifier skill points per level rather than 4 + Int modifier.
Main Page >> House Rules