Welcome to the Worldwound
- Shattering Strike (Ex): At 2nd level, a castle crasher gains a +1 bonus to CMB and CMD on sunder attempts and on damage rolls made against objects. These bonuses increase by +1 for every four levels beyond 2nd. This ability replaces Bravery.
- Weapon Training (Ex): As the fighter class feature, but the bonuses only apply when wielding two-handed melee weapons. This ability replaces Weapon Training 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- Overhand Chop (Ex): At 7th level, when a castle crasher makes a single attack (with the attack action or a charge) or a Vital Strike with a two-handed weapon, she adds double her Strength bonus on damage rolls. This ability replaces Armor Training 2.
- Piledriver (Ex): At 11th level, as a standard action, a castle crasher can make a Vital Strike at a -2 penalty or a single melee attack as a standard action with a two-handed weapon. If the attack hits, she may make a bull rush or trip combat maneuver against the target of her attack as a free action that does not provoke an attack of opportunity. This ability replaces Armor Training 3.
- Greater Power Attack (Ex): At 15th level, when using Power Attack with a two-handed melee weapon, the bonus damage from Power Attack is doubled (50%). This ability replaces Armor Training 4.
- Devastating Blow (Ex): At 19th level, as a standard action, a castle crasher may make a single melee attack or a Vital Strike with a two-handed weapon at a –5 penalty. If the attack hits, it is treated as a critical threat. Special weapon abilities that activate only on a critical hit do not activate if this critical hit is confirmed. This ability replaces Armor Mastery.